Insecurity Insight is part of an initiative that conducts research and analysis on harms and practices from the use of explosive weapons in populated areas for the International Network on Explosive Weapons (INEW).
The Explosive Weapon Monitor publishes data on incidents of explosive weapon use around the world as reported in open sources. It uses data collected by Insecurity Insight on incidents of explosive weapon use affecting aid access, education and healthcare and by Action on Armed Violence(AOAV) on incidents of explosive weapon use and casualties.
Join the Explosive Weapon Monitor mailing list. Visit website.
- About us
- Aid Security and COVID-19
- Aid in Danger
- Health Care in Conflict
- Education in Danger
- Sexual Violence and Abuse
- Explosive Weapons
- The data base
- Social Media Monitoring
- Security Incident Information Management (SIIM) (EN)
- Security Incident Information Management (SIIM) FR
- Security Incident Information Management (SIIM) (ES)
- SIIM in NGO Security Collaboration
- Information hub
- Support for Advocacy
- Digital tools
- Research partnership
- Concept development
- Definitions and Methodologies
- Mobile Guides and Podcasts
- Country Pages